skrøbelig. stærk. smuk. stædig.

torsdag den 27. januar 2011

my day

the food

today I had brunch with my mom at the laundromat café, my favorite café at Nørrebro.
vi had a 'dirty brunch' - SO yum!




the look
topshop sunglasses, aymara knitted scarf, vintage dusty/red brown suede jacket with curly fringes 


... topshop sweater, kokoon trousers w. print, l'attitude femme biker boots


the notebooks
I'm a fanatic.. I LOVE notebooks! I actually collect them, and the more colorful, patterned, crazy, detailed and graceful they can get - the better. this is my temporary collection and they come from all over the world.
Ghana, Paris, Nice, Rome and Copenhagen


the weather 
bright and sunny on my french balcony 


the shoes
my beloved jeffrey campbell zipper-boots. always makes my outfits look a bit more rock n'roll



had a great sunny day!
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar