skrøbelig. stærk. smuk. stædig.

mandag den 3. januar 2011

everyday life

snapshots of my life with dull moments, unforgettable moments, happy moments, fun, boring, pretty, comfy, routine, creative and dutiful moments! 



c'est la vie

waiting for the train...
pretty afternoon sky in splash of dusty warm colors

sparkled elderflower drink, fresh baked bread and vegan soup all organic! enjoyed at soupanatural. yummy :)
my friend maria from århus 


vintage shopping
cigarettes, my precious notebook from paris, old magazine clippings on healthy foods and a turquoise vintage glass
my working table
almonds and 85% dark chocolate - my favorite snack. 
notebooks for photo shoots and video ideas
wearing borsalino hat from rome, weekday knit, vintage rings, pico feather earring and beadhouse ear cuff
dirty glasses
doing the dishes while being entertained by woody allen's 
"vicky cristina barcelona" (love that movie!)
clean glasses
my comfy messy bed, on a thursday morning


light lavender rose, making my living room look a bit more attractive




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar