skrøbelig. stærk. smuk. stædig.

tirsdag den 17. januar 2012

danish delicacy

I met with my father today and we decided to pick up some take away lunch and bring it home for us to eat together with the rest of my family. 
we went to AAMANN'S "smørrebrød" (it's a danish specialty consisting of slices of rye bread topped with different kinds of small lunch dishes of several types of meat or fish with delicious toppings on top) it is SO delicious and AAMANN'S are my all time favourite brand because they stick to the classic types of "smørrebrød", but adds a little extra and modern to it, which makes it super delicate and delicious. I had one with roastbeef, horseraddish and fried onions and one with chicken salad (last picture) topped with apple dices, chives, celery and a thin slice of crispy rye bread. yum yum yum
HIGHLY reccomendable


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar