skrøbelig. stærk. smuk. stædig.

søndag den 20. februar 2011

this is what sundays are for...



portrait


considering whether I should paint my entrance door with black board lacquer, so you can write notes on it, like here.. where it's done in the kitchen! I think it brings a twist and simplifies the look..


I found a huge stack of old photos from the time my mother was young.I think they are so beautiful and quite inspiring actually, when it comes to style (70's) and so..
perhaps I will make a collage out of them :)



this is how studying for my march exam should be like! ;) (unfortunately I don't have a bathtub)



tucking and spooning should be the main activity on a sunday morning, if you ask me!



nursing of friday and saturday's hangover!!


what more can we ask for? ...
;)

xx
sui

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar