skrøbelig. stærk. smuk. stædig.

onsdag den 8. december 2010

next dream come true..

I have a dream...
I have a goal! within the end of 2012, I must have traveled to 3 places (hopefully 4, but let's be a little realistic, should we..) first travel goes to..


Barcelona. I have for the last year and a half, wanted to experience Barcelona. dreamt about traveling there on my own and spend time within my own little artistic bubble, while I'm there just exploring and enjoying this incredible city of art, music, food, people, love, life and beauty - can't wait to go!! :) next journey should be in...
India (with two of my great friends, Silas and Kuno)we are going to sleep in the streets of mumbai, bath in the Ganges river together with all the other Indian people, eat from the palm of an old man, visit places where no one else go and just SURVIVE among 100.000's of bacteria trying to get us! but most importantly - live!! and have an amazing time in this colorful country :)
and last but not least, go to Morocco
I want to experience this Aladdin's-cave-kind-of-feeling :) dreaming of visiting the bazars in Marrakech and buying tons of stuff! from fragrant spices to pretty leather sandals, interiors, funny lamps and gorgeous jewels in millions of colors and shapes. but also just to feel the sent of Morroco and to get inspired and develop idéas for future creative projects! uhh.. I'm SO excited and I really can't wait!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar