skrøbelig. stærk. smuk. stædig.

søndag den 5. februar 2012

sorry folks!!

Hey you guys!! SO sorry for not blogging the entire weekend! But my computer has been to the doctor to get fixed and updated, therefore I haven't been with my baby for quite some days now. good that it's finally back! :D yay!
But hope all you fashion lovers have enjoyed fashion week. to be honest I actually didn't do a lot. wasn't in the mood for it..
but but I sneak peaked on almost all the fashion shows that were sent on DR K. (thi hi)
anyways I'm back now and in for some more blogging.
here are some photos I took today. went out walking in Kings Garden in Copenhagen in the beautiful crispy weather and snow-covered landscapes.





hope you guys had a lovely sunday. I did! 
xx sui

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar